The following posts got the most views in 2018. Many of them weren’t actually written in 2018, so do check the date before reading.
- The EEF were even more wrong about ability grouping than I realised
- Finding or advertising a teaching job on Twitter with #teachingvacancyuk
- School Shamings: Why they are unnecessary and who is to blame for them
- The Darkest Term: Teacher Stress and Depression
- Good Year Heads
- Definitions of Progressive and Traditionalist
- Seven Habits of Highly Defective Headteachers
- How to Destroy NQTs
- The “teacher led” College Of Teaching. Part 2
- How To Find Out If Your Teacher Is Gay
- Why is the EEF getting it so wrong about ability grouping?
- The Progressive Narrative on Behaviour. Part 1
- If we are not careful, history will repeat itself on exclusions
- 10 “unbelievable” things that used to be common in schools
- Are school shaming and trolling now accepted as normal?
View original post 32 more words