Name: PJ Merrell
Twitter name: @pjmerrell
Subject taught (if applicable): English
Position: Head of Sixth
What is your advice about? Working after 4:20 ….
- There is no prize for being the last person in school (nor the first one in). Go. Home.
- Avoid “taking your marking for a drive”. Piles of unmarked books in your boot are an unnecessary stress of an evening. If you HAVE to take work home, keep it sensible. And try not to do it at all!
- Have a cut off time for working each evening. Never work beyond that. Leave at least one day of the weekend completely work free.
- No-one ever died because they had to wait an extra week for work to be marked. No-one ever thinks burn out will happen to them. Until it does. Be kind to yourself.
- It’s oft stated but it’s true. Never spend longer marking working…
View original post 17 more words