- The Twitter hashtag #WLFSHistory
- My Blog!
Other valuable blogs on the WLFS Conference:
- Conference organiser extraordinaire Louis Everett has posted his own reflections and the resources for the day.
- Lee Donaghy has an exceptional reflection here, which is valuable in picking apart some of the individual workshops and the ‘revolutionary’ idea from Michael Fordham that the curriculum is the progression model.
- Robert Peal’s discussion on the importance of knowledge, and how this message manifested itself through the conference.
- Alex Ford carries on the conversation about what we want from textbooks.
- A further set of reflections by Miss Beckwith.
- Sally Thorne writes some captivating reviews of the various workshops in a series of blogposts
View original post 33 more words