One of my most read posts has been A chat over the custard creams – a light hearted piece which I’m told raised a few smiles. I thought I’d do a follow up…..
- So, Miss Pedagogy. You see the problem?
- I do, Mrs Head!
- I’ve managed to talk the governors round to introducing Project Based Learning in the lower school. Not just me, of course. I’m really grateful that Mr Verynaive was elected staff governor and put on the curriculum committee.
- (Shocked) Mrs. Head! We don’t call it that!
- Of course! Sorry! The Facilitation of Learning Committee. Chaired by Mr Meanswell. He attended a fantastic course on the knowledge free school.
- Really? You mean it was called that?
- Oh no! It was called “Forward looking governors in forward looking schools.”! Brilliant, eh?
- Great, Mrs Head. So what’s the issue?
- Well, firstly, I’m a little worried that results might drop.
- That’s easily sorted, Mrs Head. Compulsory after…
View original post 443 more words