Below you will find the latest Chalk Talk Podcast:
It includes The Echo Chamber Blogpost of the Week and the chosen blogpost was:
Some other favourites from the week:
- Ofsted’s future
- Does Michael Wilshaw believe what he says?
- Seven myths in history education… some strange & stubborn suppositions
- You have twenty seconds to agree: Why compliance isn’t a dirty word in the classroom
- What do we really mean by resilience?
- Rip Up The Script
- SHOULD PUPILS BE OBEDIENT IN SCHOOL?
- Labels, are they always the answer?
- Mother’s Day
Feel free to mention your own favourites in the comments below.