Fun games and generic activities are lauded as great teaching and learning
Have you ever read an education book that, in hindsight, you wish you hadn’t?
Before I started teaching, I read some books that led me up the garden path and into what I now see as a wrong-headed way of thinking about lesson planning.
‘A MUST-Have’: The Bible of Engaging Activities
How To Teach has 32 out of 36 5* reviews, a T.E.S. recommendation and a lot of love on Amazon:
- Finally a teaching book that cuts the crap
- the ulitmate bible for teachers
- A MUST have book for any educationalist!
- Like a romp in the hay with a lothario
- Where were you when I was training?
- If you’re a teacher and you only buy one book this Christmas, buy this!
It also has a lot of high-profile expert endorsement:
- Geoff Barton: “deeply wise: tells…
View original post 986 more words