This is a bit of a stream of consciousness post…I’m just throwing out thoughts that I have on this issue in an unstructured manner.
Here’s a Quick Quiz starter to warm you up:
- What is the capital of Equatorial Guinea?
- What is the highest flow rate of the Zambezi River?
- Name five members of the Shadow Cabinet in 1958
- How many prime numbers lie between 101 and 1001?
- By what other name is the classic short story ‘Skirmish’ by Clifford Simak known?
- What is the key molecular structural difference between a gel and a foam?
- Which Battalion in the Crimean War suffered the greatest losses?
- What, in detail, were the key reforms sought by the Anti-Corn Law League formed in 1838?
- Who won the FA Cup in 1891?
- What is the value of the Electric Permittivity of Free Space?
- What happens to Sam in ‘The Fear’ by Charlie Higson?
View original post 1,758 more words