Did you write an education blogpost in the last 7 days which wasn’t included in The Education Echo Chamber?
Just add a link in the comments, along with a few words describing what the post was about. At the end of the weekend I will add the details to the main text of this post and inform people that they can be found here.
Update: Just to be clear, the usual restrictions or criteria for inclusion don’t apply here. We particularly welcome posts that wouldn’t have been considered suitable for reblogging. As long as it’s an education blogpost from this week; isn’t actually illegal, and doesn’t cause us to fear for our safety, it will be included. All I would ask is that if you put your own link here, please also take the time to look at other people’s.
Update: Here is the full list of posts from the comments as of 20:35 on 9/6/2013:
- Thoughts on leadership.
- Sticky Maths
- Teaching strategies and reflection on their use. This week looks at methods to check learning
- DfE’s Pace of change is too fast… for the DfE!
- Pre-application ITT experience requirements and preparing to begin School Direct.
- Numbers, distance, depth…..
- How teaching choices is important when teaching writing